Hi, friends! Happy Thanksgiving! I am so incredibly grateful for all of you who visit my blog and today I want to celebrate by sharing some of my favorite things with all of you.
I’m certainly not Oprah (#goals) with her list of Oprah’s Favorite Things, but I do have recommendations for tried and true gifts that I know the people in your life will LOVE, simply because they are phenomenal.
If you’ve been following me for any period of time, you will recognize them because they have appeared all over my Instagram and blog.
Several of these items are currently on SALE or have a coupon code so you can score the best deals!
Let’s get started!
**You can find more of my Holiday Wishlists HERE**
- Paige Hoxton High Waist black jeans (on SALE for 46% off!): These are my absolute favorite pair of black jeans. They are so stretchy, comfortable and incredibly slimming! I love that they are high-waisted because I’m forever bending down with the kiddos and these safekeep my modesty!
- Kristen Cavallari “Kane” Suede boots: These are one of my most recent purchases and I am so in love! The block heel makes them much more practical than they look, and the wide, slouchy ankle makes them easy to slide on over any pair of jeans or leggings! I bought them in black, but I’m strongly considering a second pair in this gorgeous taupe!
- Barefoot Dreams Cardigan: I picked up this cardigan at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale after I read incredible reviews from another blogger. Even at the sale price, it was an investment, but I wanted to know what the hype was all about. Well, I can’t even begin to tell you how impressed I am with this sweater! It is so luxuriously soft, and it has now become my go-to cardigan! I have it in the Stone color but I’m thinking about picking up another color for myself and grabbing one for my mom too! It comes in 8 gorgeous shades but my favs are stone, indigo, graphite, and black. I think the graphite will be the one I take home!
- Oversized scarf: I had no idea how valuable an oversized scarf could be until I wore mine in Boston in below freezing temps. The one I own is from ilymix.com, but it’s very similar to THIS one from Free People. These scarves are super soft and cozy. They also make a great wrap and even an awesome travel blanket for plane rides. Perfect gift for yourself or a friend!
- Rebecca Minkoff Envelope Clutch: The first thing that drew me to this clutch was it’s gorgeous zipper detailing. When I learned it costs under $100, it came home with me! This clutch is perfect for date night with jeans and heels or for a fancy occasion with a party dress. It’s so versatile, and an incredible value for the price. Buy one for your sister or best friend.
- Articles of Society jeans: These are my new favorite pair of everyday jeans. They are stretchy with amazing rips and I seriously can’t believe the price for the quality. These are an absolute MUST OWN! Be sure to size down one because they will stretch with wear. I love them so much, I also bought THIS pair in gray and they look killer with heels!
- Urban Decay VICE liquid lipstick in color Amulet: I first admired this lip color on another blogger and decided to give it a try. I have been testing out long-wear lip colors for the past few months because I’m noticing a loss of pigment in my lips (the perks of aging!). This liquid lipstick lasts so long that I literally wake up with it on the next day–and it doesn’t transfer onto my pillowcase! This Amulet color has a really rich, deep pigment, which is something I’m not used to wearing, but it looks so incredible on. I imagine it’s one of their more popular colors. Several colors are on sale for $9 right now HERE and HERE.
- Starfish Project Necklace: When I first came across the Starfish Project, I was blown away by their mission: to help women who have fallen victim to human trafficking, to rehabilitate them, and to provide them with the skills to begin a new life. After poking around on their website, I discovered that their jewelry is really beautiful and of incredible quality. I now own several of their pieces and get compliments on them all-the-time. Help their cause by purchasing items from their website this holiday season. Use code finewineandtatertotsholiday for 30% off select items including: the Laurel Necklace, Daisy Green Necklace, Daisy Peach Necklace (my absolute favorite), Natalie Studs, and the Cadence Bracelet.
- Kendra Scott “Mystic Bazaar-Candice” Cuff (20% off): This might be my current, absolute favorite item I own. You have seen me sporting this Cuff all over Instagram because it’s so versatile and works with every outfit. Since its bendable, it would be a great gift for anyone with thin or thick wrists, and the best part about wearing a cuff: no clasps! I actually got this cuff through my Rocksbox subscription (You can read my post about Rocksbox HERE). Although the subscription is c/o, any items I choose to keep must be paid out of pocket. When this cuff showed up on my doorstep, I was so excited; it’s even more beautiful in person! If you are interested in trying Rocksbox for yourself or as a gift, use code finewineandtatertotsxoxo to get ONE MONTH FREE.
- Tory Burch flats: (THESE are 30 % off!) Tory Burch makes my favorite “affordable” designer shoes. Of course these are definitely an investment, but the style of her shoes are so classic, you’ll be able to wear them from season to season and with everything from slacks to skirts. [I also own and love the Miller sandals (this color is on sale right now for 40% off!), riding boots (sold out), and I have my eye on these TB Over the knee boots (they’re 52% off right now!)]. If you wear flats most days to work, these are a great “treat”! With so many colors to choose from, you can’t go wrong (although I’m partial to metallics!).
- Flowerbomb Perfume: This is my absolute favorite perfume. I’ve been wearing it for years and it quickly became my “signature scent” because it’s the one I’d always grab before heading out the door. Even though it’s called Flowerbomb, it’s not an overly floral scent. The primary notes are mardarin and bergamot. Plus, how pretty is their holiday packaging?! If you are looking for a nice gift set, THIS ONE includes a full-sized perfume, a travel sized perfume and a lotion.
Thanks for stopping by!